Full time Ph.D. Student, Department of Electrical Machines, Marketing & Management, Technical University of Cluj
Baritiu str. 26-28, RO-400027 CLUJ, Romania
(+40)-264-401-827 / (+40)-264-593-117
Date and place of birth: 7 th July 1985, Baia Mare ( Romania )
- High School Graduate from The Vasile Lucaciu College , Baia Mare (2004).
- Electrical Engineer from Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (2009)
- Full time Ph.D. student, Department of Electrical Machines, Marketing & Management, Technical University of Cluj (2007 - ). Supervisor: Prof.dr.ing. Vasile Iancu
- Erasmus Fellowship at ULB ( Brussels , Belgium ), 01.02.2009 - 31.05.2009.
Participations at international scientific meetings:
- Summer Academy - Power Systems section, Budva ( Montenegro ), September 2006.
- CAD of electrical machines and drives
- Thermal behavior of switched reluctance machines
- Hybrid electric vehicles
Diploma of Excellence in Students Research in 2008 from Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
Study on stray currents passing through the bearing of the electric motor driving the cage of the continuous rolling mill, Silcotub Zalau, 2008, Project manager: Vasile Iancu.
Dan D. Micu, A. Ceclan, Adrian C. Pop , L. Czumbil, E. Simion - Scripts of power factor correction EMES pp. 141-144, Oradea 2007
Adrian-C. Pop , A. Ceclan - Power Factor Correction, Controlling Voltage Distortion, ZTS, pp. 414-419, Timisoara 2008
A.Mutu, Adrian-C Pop, S.Pavel - Micro-hydro power station - Simulation of the integration in a power system, Studing pp 193-197, Tg. Jiu 2008
- Programming environments: Matlab/SIMULINK, JMAG, EDSA, LabVIEW, MathCad
- General CAD: AutoCAD, Solid Works
- Programming languages: PASCAL
Languages: English, French.