1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005
INVITED PROFESSOR MOBILITIES
- M.M. RADULESCU - Invited Guest Professor at the Facolta di Ingegneria , Universita degli Studi di Cassino , Italy, March 2000;
- GH.A. CATANA and D. CATANA - Invited Guest Professors at the Universite Mediterranee Aix Marseilles II .
|SOCRATES-ERASMUS PROGRAM MOBILITIES
- M.M. RADULESCU - mobility as invited SOCRATES-ERASMUS Institutional Coordinator, in the framework of SOCRATES-ERASMUS 1998-1999, at the Technische Universitat Braunschweig , Germany, May 2000.
- M.M. RADULESCU - mobility in the framework of SOCRATES-ERASMUS 1999-2000 at the Centre de Robotique, d'Electrotechnique et d'Automatique (CREA), Universite de Picardie 'Jules Verne' , Amiens, France, June 2000, where he taught the lecture ' Petits moteurs a aimants permanents et commutation electronique' for postgraduate students;
- M.M. RADULESCU - mobility in the framework of SOCRATES-ERASMUS 1998-1999, at the University of Cassino , Italy, may 2000.
|INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES & SYMPOSIA ATTENDED
- BIRÓ K.Á. and BIRÓ Z. participation in the International Computer Science Conference, Micro CAD '2000 , Miskolc, Hungary (23-24 February 2000).
- M.M. RADULESCU participation in the 11 o Seminario Interattivo su Azionamenti Elettrici - Evoluzione Tecnologica e Problematiche Emergenti , Bressanone, Italy (19-21 March 2000). He presented an invited lecture.
- M.M. RADULESCU participation in the 7th International Conference on Optimization of Electrical and Electronic Equipment - OPTIM '2000 , Brasov, Romania (11-12 May 2000). He also was member in the International Steering and Programme Committee.
- I.A. VIOREL participation in the 6 th Conference on Engineering of Modern Electric Systems EMES '2000 , Oradea, Romania (24-26 May 2000). He also was member of the organizing committee.
- BIRÓ K.Á. , I.A. VIOREL and BIRÓ Z. participation in the International Conference on Electrical Machines, ICEM '2000 , Espoo, Finland (28-30 August 2000) - see pictures
- BIRÓ K.Á. , I.A. VIOREL and BIRÓ Z. participation in the EPE-PEMC '2000 International Conference , Kosice, Slovac Republic (5-7 September 2000). I.A. Viorel was member in Steering Committee at this conference and chairman at section L3.7 Topic 8: Electrical Machines and Actuators . - see pictures
- BIRÓ K.Á. participation in the Symposium on Inteligent Systems in Control and Measurement , Veszprém, Hungary (9-14 September 2000).
- M.M. RADULESCU was member of the International Steering Committee of the International XII Symposium on Micromachines & Servodrives , Kamien Slaski, Poland (10-14 September 2000).
- BIRÓ K.Á. and SZABÓ L. participation in the ENELKO '2000 Conference on Energetics and Electrotehnics , Cluj, Romania (5-6 October 2000).
|VISITING FELLOWS AT OUR DEPARTMENT
- Prof. Dr. Nathan IDA and Assoc.prof. Dr. Iqbal HUSAIN from the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Akron , OH, USA, mobility (10-17 May 2000) as Staff Member, respectively Director and of the National Science Foundation (USA) International Research Program ECS-9702370.
- Prof. Kamiyama, Kenzo of the University of Utsunomiya , Japan in September 2000. He presented a lecture: Application trends in high power AC drives in Japan .
- Prof.dr. Thomas STEGER and prof.dr. Albrecht DURNHOFER , from Technische Universitat Chemnitz (5-10 October 2000). They presented a lecture on the marketing mix in the field of assurances.
- Prof.dr. Mark SPENCE , from Southern Connecticut State University (10-18 November 2000). He presented two lectures entitled: " How to start your own e-business " and " Marketing strategies ".