Center of Applied Researches in Electrical Engineering and Sustainable Development (CAREESD)
The centre was formed in 2010 upon a call of the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca to reorganize the research activities within the university.
Practically six professors working in the field of electrical machines together with their assistants and Ph.D. students founded the new research structure.
- Attracting national and international financial resources;
- Development of national and international collaborations to identify new research topics;
- Increasing the R&D infrastructure of the center;
- Reintegration of abroad Romanian researchers and cooperation with foreign specialists;
- Involving undergraduate, master and Ph.D. students in the ongoing research activities;
- The introduction of quality assessment standards of ARACIS (Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education).
- Electrical machines and drives, power electronics;
- Electrical, hybrid and electrical-hybrid vehicles for smart, green and integrated transport;
- Autonomous and embedded electrical systems;
- Secure, clean and efficient energy conversion systems.
- "Politehnica" University Bucureºti
- "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University Iaºi
- "Politehnica" University Timiºoara
- Craiova University
- S.C. LMS Braºov S.R.L.
- S.C. PsiControl Mechatronics Râºnov S.R.L.
- S.C. Emerson-Romania Cluj
- Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Belgium
- Ecole d'ingénieurs en Génie Electrique, Informatique, Télécommunications, Réseaux, Productique & Développement durable, en Picardie (ESIEE), Amiens, France
- Université de Technologie de Belfort - Montbéliard (UTBM), France
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule (RWTH) Aachen, Germania
- Miskolc University, Hungary
- Debrecen University, Hungary
- "Pannonia" University Veszprém, Hungary
- Psicontrol Ieper, Belgium
- LMS Imagine, France
- Maccon GmbH München, Germany